Here are a few things about Clementine right now:
- she loves frozen, Daniel tiger and Barney.
- some of her favorite foods are, "juice" (green smoothie) "lop" (milk) fries, chocolate, cheese, black beans, avocado , raspberries and Oreos.
- she is obsessed with playing with her little friends.
- she loves her "Minkie" (blankie) and whenever she sleeps she needs to have it completely covering her feet.
- she loves to rough house.
- reading books with mom is one of her favorite things to do.
- she loves going to the beach.
- she absolutely adores "Bebe sampan" and smothers him with love and affection.
- she has endless amounts of energy.
- she gets so excited when daddy comes home.
- she gives the sweetest hugs and kisses.
Here are a few things I've learned about motherhood over the last two years:
- at the end of the day, nobody knows your children and yourself as well as you do. Trust your inner instincts. You know what you both need.
- it is so rewarding and exciting to work with your child and see them learn something new. Potty training was really rewarding for both of us.
- this work is so physically and emotionally exhausting.
- while it's important for children to be on a schedule and routine, it's also good to allow room for spontaneity.
- I find joy and satisfaction in feeding my children good, wholesome food.
- the amount of love and joy I feel is so unexplainable.
I love you sweet girl.