Saturday, May 29, 2010

May

For seminary council, we had a wonderful banquet/ testimony meeting. One last hoorah. It was such a special evening. After all of the council members bore their testimonies, our Advisor, Sister Thomas came up and bore a sweet testimony and then presented each of us with a quilt she handcrafted. Last summer, she asked us which colors we liked together, not knowing what she was talking about I said i liked pink and yellow. She made us each a beautiful quilt and shared a few words about each of us as we recieved our quilt. I was so emotional due to this woman and her love and sweet spirit. I am in awe at how much she has sacrificed for us. Seminary Council was such an amazing experience, I am so grateful for all that I have learned and the wonderful friendships made.





Senior Service Awards Banquet



best friends throughout high school
gorgeous sisters and then...the goon.
proud of my new purchases :)

it has been an exciting and busy month while trying to wrap up the school year. lots of banquets and dinners to attend. graduation pictures will be posted sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment