Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Daughter of a King






Last sunday was my last time saying the Young Women's theme as a young woman. I cannot even believe it. If there is one thing I have learned in Young Women's it is that I am a Daughter of God with divine potential. I am so grateful for this knowledge. Knowing this, there is no excuse for mediocracy. I must do my best. I am so blessed.

Young Women's Theme:



We are Daughters of our Heavenly Father



who loves us and we love Him.



We will stand as witnesses of God,



at all times,



and in all things,



and in all places.



As we strive to live the Young Women Values



which are,



Faith



Divine Nature



Individual Worth



Knowledge



Choice and Accountability



Good Works



Integrity



and Virtue.



We believe that as we come to accept and act upon these values



we will be prepared



to strengthen home and family



make and keep sacred covenants



recieve the ordinances of the temple



and enjoy the blessings of exaltation.

What a beautiful statement that is. The recipe for a happy life. I am grateful for the Young Women's program and cannot wait to bless other women with what I know to be true.






1 comment:

  1. sis!! i haven't visited your blog in so long. i am loving your photography and thoughts. it has been fun to do some catching up. sure love you!

    ReplyDelete