Thursday, January 31, 2013

a sacred testimony


As a little girl, I loved primary. One of my favorite aspects of primary was definitely singing time. The songs were happy and bright, soft and spiritual. I was always the kid who knew every line to every song and sang with my heart. I will never forget one Sunday during a Primary Program singing, "I feel my Savior's love" I remember singing the words: "He knows I will follow Him, give all my life to Him. I feel my Savior's love, the love he freely gives me." Give all my life to Him. Those lines really penetrated my little, beating heart. I knew in that moment that this is my life. This is who I am and it will never change. I knew at that very young, innocent age that I will lead a life different than others. I will stand as a witness no matter what. I am His and He is mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment