Monday, June 20, 2011

the future is bright with promise


day19
a list of my goals and dreams
i love making lists of my goals and dreams. mainly because they are simple and yet profound.

-marry my best friend in the temple and stay in love forever.
-have as many children as is physically and emotionally possible.
-create a home where the spirit dwells and all feel welcome there.
-climb mt. olympus
-become an expert at something. (whether it be cooking, cleaning a bathroom, photog, anything that interests me.)
-show my love to someone each and every day. whether it be someone i have always loved, or learn to love someone new.
-become like jesus christ.

from a man i love:
"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart" -Gordon Bitner Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment